All of the media content published on the platform lives in an on-chain content directory.
There are a range of different content types, and each type has a schema for a rich
description of its structure, function and policies. For the effective use of of content,
for example in rendering, discovery and monetization, it is critical to ensure the validity
of the published information for all content. In particular, it is also important to resolve
possible disputes about ownership and presence of any piece of content on the platform.
It is the task of the content curators to do the work involved in processes that address these objectives.
- Monitor the publishing of new content into the content directory,
and respond to reports about contested publications
- Adjudicate possible dispute processes resulting from reports from users
- Update information on content to be accurate
- Collaborate with Builders to improve both tools, and user facing experiences, to improve the integrity of the content directory
- Fairly adcudicate disputes, and communicate in clear and transparent way with stakeholders and participants
- Hold sufficient amount of the native platform token to put at stake